There was a time not so long ago, when lions freely roamed the streets of Nairobi. Today they can be seen only 14 kilometres from the city center in the Nairobi National Park. The Nairobi National Park boast of being the only Park in the world with such close proximity to a major city.
For short term visitors, this park contains most of the animals to be seen on more extended safari such as the rhino, buffalo, cheetah, zebra, giraffe,plenty of antelopes and gazelles.
Time: 4 hrs
Depart early in the morning from the hotel to the park. Drive into the game park and get a chance to view many different animal species that roam around the park. Head on straight to the orphanage and get a chance to view with the animals up close inside their cages as the tour guide gives a little information about them.
Head on for a quick film documentary for a more in-depth information about the animals. after the film depart back to the hotel.
• Transport on custom made 8 seater Tour Van for game viewing and photography
• Full board accommodation whilst on safari(Where Applicable)
• All park entrance fees to include government taxes
• Service of an English speaking professional driver/guide
• All game drives as detailed in the itinerary
• Complimentary return airport transfers
• Bottled water whilst on safari
• Start and end in Nairobi.
• Personalized service
• International flights
• Items of a personal nature
• Any other extras not detailed in
• Hotel accommodations in Nairobi before and after the safari